For those who have been following my discussion with Donna Seale at Human Rights in the Workplace, she has posted what will be the last of our back and forth on Internet addiction and disability discrimination. For those who have not been following it, you can catch up with these links:
- My initial post: Is Internet addiction a protected disability?
- Donna's 1st response: Internet addicts: the next wave in accommodation claims?
- My rebuttal: Dealing with Internet addiction under the ADA
- Donna's 2nd response: Internet addiction - part two
- My conclusion: More on internet addiction
- Donna's conclusion: Internet addiction: the discussion continues
There's nothing else to say other than thank you to Donna for taking part in what turned into a powerful demonstration of what blogging can accomplish.