On the most recent episode of Good Morning, HR, I sat down with host Mike Coffey to discuss the current wave of unionization that is sweeping the nation.
- The main factors causing a renewed focus on unionization.
- How Gen-Z has been energized to pursue safe and fair workplace environments.
- The signs that employees are ready to unionize.
- The best way that employers can avoid unionization.
- Actions employers should take when faced with an organization effort.
- The limits of employers and organizers during a union campaign.
You can listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, on the Good Morning, HR website, and everywhere else you get your podcasts. You can even watch on YouTube.
To whet your appetite, here's a quick tease. I answer the question, "What should the employer do when they first get wind that there's card collection activity going on?"