Here are some A+ resources I've previously provided:
- Should you pay if your business is attacked by ransomware?
- Lessons from a ransomware attack
- Make your business cyber-aware for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- 12 steps for your employees to become cyber-aware
- 10 key elements of any data security policy to safeguard your company
- If you think your small business isn't at risk for cybercrime, think again
- A not-so-subtle reminder about the need for cybersecurity training
- Make password security a priority for your employees
It is estimated that cybercrime will inflict $6 trillion globally in this year, and will increase 75% to $10.5 trillionby 2025. If cybercrime was a national economy it would the world's third largest, behind only China and U.S. Your business becoming a victim is not an "if" issue but a "when" issue. If you're not paying attention, why not?