What can, should, and must you do, immediately, to protect your business? For starters, ensure that all computers are patched to the latest Windows update (Mac computers are unaffected).
- Lessons from a ransomware attack
- 10 key elements of any data security policy to safeguard your company
- If you think your small business isn’t at risk for cybercrime, think again
- The 10 essential cybersecurity training issues for your employees
- A not-so-subtle reminder about the need for cybersecurity training
- Why aren’t you training your employees on cybersecurity?
As WannaCry harshly illustrates, a cyber-incident is not an if issue for your business, it’s a when issue. And if you continue to ignore cybersecurity preparedness, when you are breached, you will regret your ignorance.